Recycling in the County is easy. We ask residents to use 2 blue boxes, one for containers and one for fibres (paper materials).
Recycling collection concerns? Please call our contractor: BFI at 705-742-4268.
If you require further information please contact us at 705-775-2737 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be pleased to assist you.
Documents & Resources
- Respect the Collect (PDF - 2 MB)
Show some appreciation to our Recycling Collectors
- Gold Star (PDF - 570 kB)
Win Prizes for being an Excellent Recycler
- Recycling Information (PDF - 408 kB)
- Transfer Station Locations (PDF - 641 kB)
Recycling, Electronics, Organics, Hazardous Waste Drop Off Locations
- Blue in the Loo (PDF - 588 kB)
New Program! Recycle in the Bathroom
- Waste Management FAQs (PDF - 296 kB)
Road Side Recycling
- Bale Wrap Recycling (PDF - 287 kB)
Recycle at Your Event
- Events (PDF - 85 kB)