At the County of Peterborough, we embrace diversity and treat each other in a fair, courteous and compassionate way. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we are committed to developing and maintaining a highly qualified workplace that reflects the diversity of the individuals we serve.
Our organization offers a highly attractive total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent pension and benefits, employee assistance program, and a great work environment, which provides excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth.
If you would like to be a part of a team that invests in human potential please see below for current employment opportunities.
The County of Peterborough is an employment equity employer, and invites candidacies from women, aboriginal peoples, visible minorities and persons with disabilities. While the County appreciates all applications, please note that only applications from candidates considered for an interview will be acknowledged. If accommodations are required for those invited for an interview, please make your requirements known when contacted by Human Resources.
Documents & Resources
Peterborough County/City Paramedics (formerly Emergency Medical Services)
Summer Employment Opportunities
- Aabnaabin Camp Interpreter (PDF - 86 kB)
- Aabnaabin Camp Interpreter Job Description (PDF - 89 kB)
- Labourer, Operations (student) (PDF - 82 kB)
- Labourer, Operations (student) Job Description (PDF - 25 kB)
- Lang Pioneer Village Seasonal Staff (PDF - 77 kB)
- Lang Pioneer Village Seasonal Staff Job Description (PDF - 23 kB)
- Mechanic's Assistant (PDF - 81 kB)
- Mechanic's Assistant Job Description (PDF - 24 kB)
- Waste Management Operations Technician (student) (PDF - 47 kB)
- Waste Management Operations Technician (student) Job Description (PDF - 25 kB)
Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQ's (PDF - 120 kB)